Frequently Asked Questions
What should my questions be about?Your questions should be about Fifa games.
- You can post questions on FIFA for pc, xbox, wii or ps3 platform.
- All versions of FIFA are allowed, from Fifa98 untill Fifa11.
- Just make sure to tag your question is tagged to match the right platform and game version.
- Especially for the world cup, questions about the world cup 2010 are also ok!
How should i format my question?Make sure your question is:
- to the point, so that other users can answer you more precisely
- clear and concise, to avoid confusion
- always tagged correctly. Have a look at the existing tags when in doubt.
What kind of questions should I avoid?
- Try to avoid provocative questions asked in a subjective way
- Post questions, not arguments
- Avoid restating questions that have already been asked by someone else.
Be a model citizen:
- Be honest, helpful, keep a sense of humor and humility (it’s ok to be wrong) and if you find somebody to be wrong, explain why in a comment, vote the post down and try to edit the post to improve it.
How does reputation work?The goal of reputation is to create confidence among users, and reward our best netizens. A user who will be very useful to the community will gain reputation points and be granted more editing power. However, don’t make gaining reputation an end, just try to be the best netizen possible and reputation points will come to you.
More precisely, this is how it works:If your question is appreciated by other users, they will vote it up and you will gain 10 reputation points. If they don’t like your post, they will vote it down and you will lose 2 points. As you gain points, you will be able to do more. Here is a non-exhaustive list of action and points you need execute them:
- 5 points: Leave comments
- 15 points: Vote up
- 15 points: Flag posts as spam, offensive or offtopic
- 100 points: Vote down (costs 1 rep), edit community wiki posts
- 250 points: Vote to close or reopen your questions
- 500 points: Retag questions
- 2000 points: Edit other people’s posts
- 3000 points: Vote to close or reopen any questions
- 10000 points: Delete closed questions, access to moderation pages.